New translation disclaimers

Giuliano Artico artico@math.unipd.it
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:52:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

> Hello!
>
> The Free Software Foundation has received more translation disclaimers.
> Please check below if the transcription is accurate.  Ensure your name and
> electronic mail address is written the same way you intend to do it in the PO
> files you produce.  Please also check that the team, between square brackets,
> is properly identified.  mailto:translation@iro.umontreal.ca for reporting any
> error.  Also use this address for sending any pending PO file you might have.
> If you happen to have a home Web page, please send me the URL, as I now
> maintain this information as well in the Translation Project registry.
>
> > TRANSLATIONS   Giuliano Artico	2002-03-15
> > Disclaimer.  [it]
> > artico@math.unipd.it

The above information are correct.
My Web home page is:

   http://www.math.unipd.it/~artico/

> This letter is also sent to your translating team, for informing the team
> members of the arrival of your disclaimer, and also as a cross-check for the
> electronic mail address, augmenting the chances this letter reaches you.
>
>                         Welcome to our Translation Project!

Many thanksBest regards,

                                   Giuliano Artico

Address: Dipartimento di Matematica Pura e Applicata
         Via Belzoni 7, I-35131 Padova, Italy
Phone  : (+39) 049 8275909              FAX: (+39) 049 8758596
E-Mail : artico@math.unipd.it           WWW: http://www.math.unipd.it/~artico