Make money the easy way ...

matrix@perfect.com matrix@perfect.com
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 17:37:36 -0500

This is a truly unusual business opportunity.  It is a "perfect matrix" -- completely forced so that everyone is
paid the same.  Everyone is GUARANTEED payment ... and it is paid daily through an FREE international
ATM cash card account (which also has affiliate and reseller programs).

CHECK IT OUT!  http://www.perfectmatrix

You can become an affiliate FREE and earn the money to join the matrix ... or you can pay small amounts to
advertise through them and earn a position in the matrix faster ... or you can buy ad space for one year for
$104 and join the matrix ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Once you join the matrix, you forget about it until the money starts coming in.  Everyone who joins gets
automatically put into the matrix wherever there is a space.  Over time, the matrix will be filled by new and
returning members. They guarantee making $1000 per week in 120 days or your money back.

The matrix is 39 people.  Put in $104.00 now, and get $25 for each person in phase 1 or  $975.  Then those people follow you into phase 2 where you get paid $780 for each or $30,420. The last phase is 3 where those same people follow you and you get paid $7605 for each or $296,595 or a grand total of $327,990 in JUST A FEW MONTHS!  And this is paid into your very own international ATM cash card, backed in gold and US dollars.

That is $327,990 for a onetime cost of $104.  Once you get your cash card, you are paid daily whenever
someone is put in your matrix.  They say that you should be able to get through all three phases in a few
months.

CHECK IT OUT!  http://www.perfectmatrix.com

And just think of the possibilities ... I personally have decided that I will reinvest 20% of whatever I get back
into the matrix.  Just imagine what my net worth a year from now.