URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

FRANK SALIHU franksaliu300@netscape.net
Ven 1 Ago 2003 10:39:58 CEST

ATTN:
           URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED
You may be surprise to receive this Email from me since you do not know
me personally.
However, I would like to introduce myself. I am Frank Stevens,  the son
of Doctor. Salihu Stevens. Who was murdered few months ago in Zimbabwe,
as a result of land dispute. Before the death of my father (Dr.
Stevens), he had taken me to Amsterdam and deposit the sum of Ten
Million United States dollars (US$10,000,000) in a security company, as
he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money in question was
deposited in a box as Gemstones to avoid much demurrage from the
security company. The proposed amount was meant for the purchase of new
machines and chemicals for the farms and establishment of new farms on
Swaziland. As you may be aware this land problem came into force when
Zimbabwe president Mr. Robert Mugabe Introduced the Land Reformed Act of
which my father rich farmers and some black farmers where affected. This
resulted to the killing and Mob action by Zimbabwe war veterans and some
lunatics in the society, a lot of people were killed because of this
Land reformed act of which my dad was one of the victims. It is against
this background that my family and Iaugustim who are currently staying
in Amsterdam decided to transfer my father's money to a foreign account.
Since the Dutch law prohibit a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any
account or be involved in any financial transaction. As
The eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of
seeking a genuine foreign account where the money could be transferred.
I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in Holland
for the fear of going through the same experience in future since both
countries have similar history. Moreover, the Netherlands foreign
exchange policy does not allow such investment from asylum seekers. I
humbly solicit for your assistance in the following:
1) Pay a short working day visit to Amsterdam the Netherlands so that we
see face to face, Have a table talk that would create confidence in me
that the funds will be safe in your hands.
2) Get the entire necessary document regarding this transaction and
claim the boxes from the security company, open an account in your name
with a local bank here and deposit the money for onward transfer to your
designated account in overseas.
3) Make a good arrangement for investment and do invest the money for
me, I am willing to give you some percentage for your assistance on
this, and I offer you 15%. 5% for any expenses, including your telephone
calls and any other expenses that may arise during this process. 80%
would be invested and you get your wages monthly for managing the funds.
Contact me on the above Email, provide me with your telephone and fax
number so we can discuss further and a chance for you to ask me any
question you may have in mind, while you maintain the absolute secrecy
required in the transaction.
Please kindly get back to me with your detail contacts.
Sincere Regards,
Frank Stevens.