REAL ESTATE!!!!!!!!!

DR.YINKA MARTINES tp@lists.linux.it
Tue Jun 3 21:15:09 CEST 2003

ATTN=3ABENEFICIARY=2E
I write to inform you of my desire to acquire estates or landed properties
in your country=2EConsidering your very strategic and influential position I
know you will be in a better possition to help us=2C We  would want the
transaction to be strictly confidential as possible=2Chence our desire to have
an overseas agent=2E I have therefore been directed to inquire if you would
agree to act as our overseas agent in order to actualize this
transaction=2EThe deal=2Cin brief=2Cis that the funds with which we intend to
carry out our proposed investments in your country is presently in a coded
Escrow account of  a Bank in Switzerland=2E

However=2CI am=2CDR=2EYINKA MARTINES a native of Warri in Niger Delta=2CNigeria and
I am the Executive Director with the Nigerian Export Processing Zone
Authority of Nigeria =28NEPZA=29=2EPlease accept  my apology for using this medium
to reach you for a transaction=2Fbusiness of this magnitude=2Cbut this is due to
the confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium=2EBe informed
that a member of the Nigerian Export promotion Council=28NEPC=29 who was the
Government delegation to your country during a trade exhibition gave
yourenviable credentials=2Fparticulars to me=2EI have decided to seek your
co-operation in the execution of the deal described hereunder for the
benefit of all parties and hope you will  keep it as a top secret because of
the nature of this business=2E

Within the my Department NEPZA  where I work as a Director and with the
cooperation of Two other top Management officials=2EWe have in our possession
as overdue payment bills totalling to Fifteen Million=2CFive hundred Thousand
US Dollars=28US$15=2C500=2E000=2E00=29 which was our commission for awarding a
contract to Jullus Begger Of Germany A construction firm based in
Germany=2EThis amount=28US$15=2E5M=29represent the balance of the total contract
value executed on behalf of my Department by this foreign contracting firm
which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately=2EThough the actual cost
have been paid to the original contractor leaving the balance in the tune of
the said amount which we have in principle gotten approval to remit by Key
Tested Telegraphic Transfer=28K=2ET=2ET=29to any foreign bank account you will
provide by filing in an application through the Bank in Switzerland where
the fund have been lodge for the transfer of rights and privilege of the
former contractor=2EOur arrangement with the construction company was to
deposit our over-involce sun into a save account with the bank till we
retire from active service to my Ministry for investment in your country=2EAs
you Know=2Cwe are civel sevant and does not have the previladge to operate a
foriegn account=2E

We have made cauntless effort with the management of the bank in Switzerland
to see that the fund is transfer to another country for the propose
investment=2Cthe management of the bank turn the application down that legal
documentation must be effected before the fund is been transfer to any bank
account=2EAs a civel servant to the Government=2Cwe can not obtain this
documents without the help or assistance of an international acclaimed
personality=28Foriegn Body=29to fice in as the true contractor=2Fbeneficiary to
the fund=2Cthese will enable us obtain all relevant documents in your favour
with the assistanct of the accredited Attorney with my Ministry=2E

We are soliciting for your matual understanding in lodging in application to
the bank in Switzerland as soon as all the documents is processed in your
name to releise or transfer your contract fund to your account=2EWe will
truely compensate you for your candid effort in this deal and as well=2Cyou
will be acting as our agent for the landed=2Fhousing property in your
country=2EOnce you have confirm your willingness to help us=2Cthe name and
contact address of the bank=2Cour account information with the bank and all
the relevant details of the contract fund will be give to you for your
perusal and for confirmation with the bank in Switzerland=2EThe cost of
processing the backup documents will be a collective responsibility from
both parties so your sincerity and understanding will be highly appreciated
to enabl us achieve success=2E

All we need from you now is your company name&address=28if any=29=2Ctelephone&fax
numbers=2Cyour banking details and your recent picture for identification when
we come over to your country for the project=2E

Thank you so much for your understanding and I await your urgent response to
this mail=2E

Yours Faithfully=2C
DR=2EYINKA MARTINES
Nigerian Export Processing Zone Authority=28N=2EE=2EP=2EZ=2EA=29
5th Floor Elephant Cement House Alause=2C
Ikeja=2CNigeria=2E
TEL=3A 234-80-33078104=2E
PLEASE REPLY THROUGH=3A yinkanepza=40go=2Ecom  or 11333=40mail=2Ecom