GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL

SUSAN SHABANGU shabangu1919@zwallet.com
Gio 4 Set 2003 19:28:54 CEST

Dear Friend & Partner,

RE: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANT
After due deliberation with my children, I decided  to contact you for  your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the  sum of US$35.5M (Thirty Five  Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States  Dollars Only) First, let me start by introducing myself as  SUSAN SHABANGU, a  mother of three children and the Deputy Minister of  Minerals and  Energy since 1st April 1996 to date under the  auspices of the  President of South Africa MR THABO MBEKI. You can  view my profile at   my website http://www.gov.za/profiles/shabangu.htm THE PROPOSAL After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy Minister of   Minerals and Energy, my husband Mr Ndelebe Shabangu died while he was  on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996. After his death,  I discovered that he had some funds in  dollar, US$35.5 million united state dollars currently in a coded security company vault in Europe which I now intend to use to establish a profitable business for my children,to enable I and my children start life again.As a result, I am urgently in need of a very reliable investor participant who is not known as my associate,that I could entrust with the pin and certificate of deposit to help me remove the box including Gold and Diamond Platinium since no one name were used in securing the vault. I can not successfully claim it myself as the government searchlight is still on me.Though, I do not know you in person but I still maintain my late husbands theory that business is people and contacts.Hence I crave your assitance,you will also Bank and assist me in investing this money with my lawyers approval on project.

Finally,more details on the logistic and modalities of the trasaction will be given to you as soon as I receive your acceptance letter. Do not forget the confidentiality surrounding this transaction. While awaiting for your letter I am calling on the almighty God to be with all of us in Jesus Name Amen.
This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he  executed with the Government of South Africa. Though  I assisted him  in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the  government of South Africa might start to  investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date. If they discover that he has this kind of money,  they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in  South Africa and this will definetely affect my  political career in government.The money is contained in a strong steel security box in cash and it is presently deposited with a security firm in Europe where it is registered as family treasures and valuables for security reasons.In side the box are all documentation for funds.

WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO FOR ME

1.You are to go to Europe , to open a non-resident account in one of the commercial banks where funds will be deposited before finally being transferred to your nominated account overseas(as may be mutually agreed).

2.I have made arrangements to give the transaction the legal cover as overseas investment.

3.Security storage and demurrage charges have accumulated considerably since my husband's death. I am making arrangement to raise money to settle this.It is important that you and  my attorney are together throughout the transaction in europe.

4.I would appreciate at the end of the day ,if part of the money is invested in developing countries like South Africa.

5.We will need to sign a legally binding agreement relating our benefits and commitments in this transaction.For your assistance, I am offering you 30% of this fund,Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction .However, you have to assure me  and also be ready   to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an  email. Due to my sensitive position in the South African Government,  I would not WANT you to call me on phone or send a   fax to me. All  correspondence must be by email to my private email  address, If you want to speak with my Attorney, that is fine and okay by me.  His chambers will be representing my interest. All correspondence must be made either to   my Attornery,or send me an email. I will also like you  to give me your contact address,telephone/fax number  and email address to enable my Attorney call or reach you  from time to time. Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality,if this transaction must  succeed. YOU MUST NOT CALL ME! If you do not feel  comfortable with this transaction, do not hesitate to discontinue.I will appreciate your kind respond through this email address shabangu1919@zwallet.com.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your family.

Yours faithfully,
SUSAN SHABANGU
Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy
South Africa