Winning Notification!

International Premier Lotto info@internationalpremierlotto.co.uk
Ven 31 Ago 2007 16:02:35 CEST

Dear Winner

 It is our pleasure to inform you that you have emerged as a Category "A"
winner of the International Premier Lotto United Kingdom.

Congratulations
 You are entitled to a prize sum of six hundred and twenty Thousand
British Pounds; Reference number for your prize is PILS/SA/UK/69-810278,
ticket number A/04-3919.

 As a category A winner, you have been selected from a total number of
Twenty Five Thousand names drawn from Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East
and America.

 After the computer ballot of our International
Promotions Program, only six winners emerged in the category and therefore
are to receive payouts from the total  Seven Million British Pounds for
second category winners.

 This is part of the Country's Programme to fund for the Olympic Games in
2012 The ₤1.5bn Olympic lottery puzzle
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4719851.stm)The Lottery must raise
₤1.5bn over the next seven years to pay its share of the public
money going into the Olympics.

 A further ₤650m will be raised from council tax in London and
another ₤250m from the London Development Agency, while similar
sums will be raised from ticket sales, marketing, sponsorship and the
sale of television rights.

 Please note that your lucky winning number falls
within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated
in your play coupon. In view of this, your six Million,two hundred
thousand British Pounds will be released to you by any of our payment
offices in Europe.

 To immediately collect your prize, please contact our Category "A"
financial handlers with information below  by Email Fax or Phone

 Mr. SETH MATTHEWS
 APHA Finance & Trust Ltd
 United Kingdom
 Tel:+44-7036319540
 Fax +44 8701674557
 email:  sethmatthew@pc.nu

 Provide prize reference number-PILS/SA/UK/69-810278 and winning ticket
number-A/04-3919 for confirmation.

 In your best interests, you must initiate contact within one week of
receipt of this correspondence.

 You are also advised to send a copy of this Email,either by fax or email,
to your financial handler Mr.Seth Matthews when contacting him.

 You are to keep all lottery information from the
public as we will not entertain cases of multiple
claims processing or compromise the privacy and
security for all winners.

 We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that you participate in
any of our international programs in the nearest future.

 Thank your sincerely,
 Lucy Campbell,
 The lottery Coordinator
 International Premier Lotto United Kingdom
 Great Surry House
 203 Black Friars Road,
 London SE 1 8NH