why your member is so small? :-)

Uher Gonzalo Rosa@mind-light.com
Lun 22 Gen 2007 22:42:32 CET

Hei Sir

I don't care why your Johnson is so small, but 84% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger woody will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.amberanddavien.com you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
khggglhmfjffgogugujifhflgtfjfpksgsfg
weiuvbmdngsdfwelkgjhhpjw