YOUR DRAFT IS READY,CONTACT MY SECRETARY

DR ERNY MORGAN dr.ernymorgan@gmail.com
Sab 28 Lug 2007 04:20:30 CEST

Dear Beloved,

How are you doing?I am very sorry for contacting you later than i promised. Hope you have not forgotten me, I am Dr/Mr.Erny Morgan,
the man from the ghana who contacted you some time ago to assist me
 secure the
release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a
contract/inheritance that was awarded by the british government some time ago.

Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction then, I'm
 happy to
inform you about my success in getting those funds transfered under the
assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil.Presently I'm
 in
South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum and i must tell you that am a very comfortable person as it stands now.
meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts in assisting me
 in
transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out the benefit
 of
the transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of thirty thousand
 United State Dollar($ 30,000.00.) draft.I and my new partner
 agreed
to compensate you with that amount for all your past efforts and
 attempts you made in trying to
assist me then.

I appreciated your relentless efforts at then,that is the reason why we both choose to show you some compenstions.

i droped your draft with my secreatary,reverend james woody and i have instructed him to make sure you get your draft.so Please do let me know immediately you receive the
 Draft
so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferances at that

time.
At moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects
 which i and my partner are having at hand.
All you are required to do for now is to provide my secreatary with:
YOUR FULL NAME:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:

 presently,he is in nigeria for his religious works but nothwithstanding,you will reach him at REV.JAMESWOODY@YAHOO.CO.UK

And please let me know immediately you get your draft delivered to you so i will know i have fulfilled the promise i earliar made to you.

BEST REGARDS.
DR.ERNY MORGAN