Revisione di F-Spot

Andrea Celli a.celli.casa@gmail.com
Ven 8 Giu 2007 17:16:53 CEST

Il 08/06/07, Maxxer<maxxer@tin.it> ha scritto:
> Andrea Celli ha scritto:
> > Dipende da cosa usi per tradurre?
> >
> In genere VI, ma anche poedit a volte.
> > Poedit e (forse) Gtranslator permettono di usare le TM (Memorie di Traduzione)
> > Kbabel utilizzava dei "compendi" in formato tipo PO, adesso si sta
> > uniformando all'uso delle TM, che sono lo standard anche per i
> > pacchetti commerciali.
> >
> Ho provato con POEdit ma non ho trovato questa opzione. potresti per
> favore essere pił preciso?
> ciao grazie
>
> --

Apri  Aiuto->Contenuti-> Translation Memory dal menu principale
di poedit

Per Gtranslator ho trovato questa solo FAQ sul loro sito:

    *  Q: What is this learn buffer you're talking so often?
    * A: The learn buffer is the gtranslator specific implementation
of a Translation Memory (we will call it TM furthermore) to help
translators easyfying their work by translating always re-occuring
messages with already learned and saved translations.

      gtranslator's learn buffer is a quite simple but effective kind
of translation memory in the UMTF XML format (you can output the
contents of it into a normal plain xml file via the command line gzip
-dc ~/.gtranslator/umtf/personal-learn-buffer.xml > PLAIN_XML_FILE
BTW).

      After learning some of your already well translated po files
(look for the next Q&A pair for more information) you can simply use
the auto translating capabilities of gtranslator to perform a good
level of auto translation for already in the learn buffer saved
message & translation pairs; you can do this via the GUI under
"_File/_Auto translate" or just on the command line without even
having to start the GUI via the command line gtranslator -a
PO_FILE_TO_AUTO_TRANSLATE. A learn buffer just makes your life as a
translator much easier as if you did build up a quite normal-sized
(effectively 300+ KB) learn buffer gtranslator performs an auto
translation level of ca. 15% (this is just an approximiately value,
which could be objected by some users equally). It saves you work!
It's just as easy as the latest statement :-)

Per Kbabel vedi

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdesdk/kbabel/dictionaries.html

ciao, andrea