CONTACT

Vicent Bogwana vicentbogwana@hotmail.co.uk
Lun 11 Giu 2007 01:58:20 CEST

CONFIDENTIAL
I am a straight forward person and this is the same way I'd like for you to respond to this email, should you be interested in it's content or not.

I know that this message will come to you as surprise as we do not know ourselves before. I am MR. BOGWANA VICENT (FCAA), the Bank Manager of EXPORT & INDUSTRY BANK PLC. There is an account opened in this bank in 1999 with a huge sum and since 2001 nobody has operated on this account. Investigations revealed the owner is deceased without a benefactor. I am contacting you so the funds can be transferred to your name. Contact me via my private email: vh.bogwana@yahoo.com.ph so I can give you the details.

I look forward to your reply.
BOGWANA VICENT

PLEASE NOTE: Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE will you be asked for your private bank details, processing fees, upfront payment, legal fees or be asked to travel.