GOOD DAY TO YOU.

Bar. Thomas Malcolm (Esq.) bar.thomasmalcom@yahoo.co.uk
Mer 27 Giu 2007 06:46:20 CEST

MALCOLM CHAMBERS
60 Seven Sisters Road, London NW2 3PZ.

From: Bar. Thomas Malcolm (Esq.)

I am Barrister Thomas Malcolm personal Attorney to Ronald Lake, On the 31st Of January 2000, my client and his wife Joyce Lake were involved in a Plane Crash (Alaska Airlines Flight 261) all passengers unfortunately lost Their lives, since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of My client’s extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful. Since it is not compulsory that the Next-of-Kin must be a blood Relation to the deceased, hence I contacted you, be informed that a Next-of-Kin can be anybody, friends or organization etc.Presently, the Bank where the deceased (my client) had a Deposit valued At US$10, 500, 000.00 Million issued me a notice to provide the Next-of-Kin to my client to receive its benefit or have the account Confiscated, so I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating this benefit left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank.

To this effect, I now seek your consent to present you to the Bank as The Next-of-Kin of the deceased (my Client) so that the proceeds of This Benefit valued at US$10, 500, 000.00 Million can be paid to you and then you and I can share it; 50% to me, 40% to you, while 10% should be given to any Orphanage Home. I guarantee that this will be executed under
alegitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me via E-mail {bar.thomasmalcom@yahoo.co.uk

with the Below details immediately you acknowledge the good receipt of this Message.

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel Number:
Fax Number:
Mobile Number:
Private Email:
Occupation:
Country of Origin:
Marital Status:
Age:
Sex:
Your prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours sincerely,

Bar. Thomas Malcolm (Esq.)

Malcolm Chambers