Please verify to get news from Swami ji

Distance Healing ramona@jaisiyaram.com
Ven 19 Ott 2007 16:35:25 CEST

You are welcome to be a friend of Swami Balendu (www.
jaisiyaram.com). Before we begin sending you information about
Distance Healing, Swami Ji’s schedule and program worldwide, the
children charity projects in India and other projects all over the
world we want to be certain that we have your permission.
Swami ji sends you lots of Love and many Blessings.

CONFIRM BY VISITING THE LINK BELOW:

http://www.aweber.com/z/c/?wszy3cg4pbs50p2rh50li7ctytg4=382

Click the link above to give us permission to send you
information.  It's fast and easy!  If you cannot click the
full URL above, please copy and paste it into your web
browser.