CONTACT FEDEX DEIEVERY COURIER COMPANY FOR YOUR PACKAGE

Eugene Obi eugeneobi68@yahoo.fr
Lun 8 Dic 2008 10:31:23 CET

Invitation : "CONTACT FEDEX DEIEVERY COURIER COMPANY FOR YOUR PACKAGE".

Par votre hôte Eugene Obi:

     Date:		lundi 8 décembre 2008

     Heure:		9h 00 - 10h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Lieu:		Hello My Dear,I want to inform you that the fee for your Cheque Draft has been Paid last week because the manager of Eco Bank Benin told me that before the acheck will get to you it will expire.So i told him to cash the $900,000.00,all the necessary arrangement of delivering of the $900,000.00 in cash was made with UNFEDEX COMPANY WORLD WILD.Here is the contact of the Un fedex Company World Wild bellow. ATTN: Person:Dr.KEN BELLO. EMAIL: (fedexddeliveryc@yahoo.com.mx)Tellphone Number +229 93890642. Please send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX. This the information they need from in order to delivery your box to your address.1.YOUR FULL NAME.2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS ....3 YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.....4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.......5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE.........Please make sure you send this needed infom to the Director general Un Fedex Company world wild in Benin Dr.KEN BELLO.with the address given to you.Note. The dexcompany here don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a dameges of jeans returning to the retaler.They don't know it contents money to avoid them delaying with the BoxPlease don't let them know the Box it's contents money.I am waiting for your urgent response. Meanwhile the only fee you have to pay them is $115 USD they will use to obtain insurance certificate and claims of affadvite that will prove the box that consist total sum of $115 belong to you be rest assure that all other fees have been paid by me. I am waiting for your urgent response.Thanks,Mrs.Eugene Obi.

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/eugeneobi68?v=126&a1=0&iid=VhESb23dckuz%40B0jOxFlaR%40%400TRwAkVG&igid=ExaGP2h%407hq5%40WLm-hioMH3%40fFtcAJ9foprthx%40%40

Copyright © 2008 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: