AWARDED £1,000,000.00 Pounds

Swiss Promo alertwinning@swiss.ch
Lun 15 Dic 2008 12:51:59 CET

SWISS LOTTO INTL. PROMOTION. (2008)
https://www.swisslotto.ch
Official Notification of Winning (S.L.I.P. 2008)

ATTN Winner,

This is to inform you that you are among the 10 winners for this year SWISS LOTTO INTL. PROMOTION 2008 EMAIL ADDRESS winners Lottery Program credited with the sum of (£1,000,000.00 Pounds) to you.

Your email address is attached to file number EML.26EPG/0012-5526/0905.1/6/27/39/47-1-8 and ref number MCS/231OXI/08 which falls into our European booklet claims representative office.

Our European representative office will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your winning as soon as you contact the office.

SWISS LOTTO EUROPE CLAIMS AGENT
GARVIN SMITH
Contact email: swis.08@winning.com

All prize funds must be claimed not later than 10 working days after this notification which all funds will be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY as unclaimed.

NOTE: Please do not reply back to this email address message sent to you.If you have questions or wish to continue with this SWISS LOTTO INTL.PROMOTION, see the instructed contact email address for all Europe winners for the year.

Sincerely,
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS