Private Massage To You:

Oliveth Douglass olivethpdouglass1@yahoo.com
Mar 30 Dic 2008 19:02:34 CET

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: olivethpdouglass1@yahoo.com

- Dear Friend, Complements of the season! How are you doing over there.Hope fine, my name is Miss Olivet Douglass. From South Sudan in North Africa. I am a young single pretty girl, never married, I write to request your co-operation in my desire to find a foreign partner who will assist me in the relocation and investment of the sum of (US$ 9.5  million Dollar), which is presently available and in my possession. I have personally concluded to recollect and deposit my wealth from Lome-Togo to any Western Country, for an investment, hence after going through your profile i hereby seek your hands in partnership for a reasonable compensation of 20% of my wealth for your effort before commencement of investment. If you can handle the investment of my wealth do contact me on this email: Olivethdouglass@hotmail.com for detailed information. I am self-confidence that you are the real type i need in my life as it concerns the investment of my money. Hence if possible i will need you to give your names, home address & mobile telephone number. I await your  reply.  Yours Olivet Douglass