United States Navy Tests Permanent Technologies' TineLok Fastening System

vidabyxo27909 vidabyxo27909@hotmail.com
Mar 5 Feb 2008 19:59:36 CET

Just as we predicted!

PERMANENT TECH
***PERT***

Recent: $0.53
90 days ago .03
52 W Range: $0.02- $0.58

What may make this the BEST INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OF 2008 is that [* PERT *] went public very quietly late last year.

Hardly anyone knows about [* PERT *] yet or the AMAZINGLY HUGE POTENTIAL this company has for MONSTER REVENUE or a POTENTIAL Billi0n DOLLAR BUYOUT.

With Yesterdays News we think this may Double in a very short time.

The last time we featured a company in this position it went from .26 to 2.87 in just 2 weeks afert tests ended and contract was signed.

The Goverment is a BIG Buyer.

*************READ  BELOW***************

United States Navy Tests Permanent Technologies' TineLok Fastening System
Monday February 4, 8:00 am ET
TineLok Vibration-Proof Fastening System is Currently Installed for Testing on the U.S. Navy's Newest Advanced Hovercraft

HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Feb. 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Permanent Technologies, Inc. (Pink Sheets: PERT - News) announced that the United States Navy is currently testing their TineLok Vibration-Proof Fastening System in their newest Hovercraft, the Landing Craft, Air Cushion (LCAC).

The LCAC is a high-speed, over-the-beach, fully amphibious landing craft, used to transport heavy payloads of equipment (up to 75 tons), cargo and personnel from ship to shore for the Marine Air-Ground Task Force. The TineLok fasteners have been installed on the Hovercraft for almost a year and according to feedback from the Navy the fasteners have worked flawlessly to date.

"We are confident that the TineLok will perform to the U.S. Navy's exacting high-vibration requirements for this strategic project," stated Loren Ball, President and CEO of Permanent Technologies, Inc. "In addition to the performance requirements, we believe TineLok also gives the Navy the ability to make repairs, adjustments and service the components in the field without any special tools -- a major feature of the TineLok System."

About Permanent Technologies, Inc.

Permanent Technologies is the inventor and manufacturer of the award winning TineLok Fastening System -- a family of fasteners that are designed to hold tight in the most demanding, extreme and harshest conditions, environments and applications.

The TineLok Fastening System's vibration-proof, self-locking technology is an affordable alternative to traditional fasteners when increased safety, reliability, operating life and reduced maintenance is desired or required.

The Company has been granted numerous patents both in the U.S. and internationally for the TineLok technology.