READ this . you can make a lot of money !

Bux bux@bux.com
Dom 9 Nov 2008 19:01:05 CET

Description: Bux.to is whats called a PTC site (Paid to Click) basically how it works is they pay you $0.01 to views ads for 30 seconds. I know it sounds like very little money but you'll be surprised how it all ads up:

» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
» 9 referrals click 10 ads per day = $0.90
» Your daily earnings = $1.00
» Your weekly earnings = $7.00
» Your monthly earnings = $30.00

Normally theres about 15-20 ads a day to click (it varies) and I usually just have in going in another tab while I surf (so you don't need to sit there watching the ads!)

Referrals: 100% of your referrals earnings

Payout: $10 Minimum

Signup Link: http://bux.to/?r=remus2005vl