aptitude: Last call: Please update the PO translation for the package aptitude

Jens Seidel jensseidel@users.sf.net
Ven 17 Ott 2008 16:58:18 CEST

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
aptitude. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against aptitude.

*** This will be really the last change to update its translation for Lenny. ***

Beside messages used by the program, aptitude contains also various
other ressources, such as a help-<LANG>.txt file and
a lot of other documentation. Please see the excellent page
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch01s08.html#level5_aptitude
for further details. It would be really great if you could update
these ressources (at least the small help file) as well if necessary.

Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:49:13 +0100.

Thanks in advance,
Jens