Employment Offer - Part Time Job

Crawford Timothy c_timothy@live.co.uk
Mer 3 Set 2008 21:06:07 CEST

Hello,

I am Mr. Timothy Crawford, the International Recruiting officer for Havoc Consultancy Group;

I am offering you a Job offer with our establishment that deals in the Import and export of Cocoa butter cream, Rubber, Cotton, textiles and fabric materials which is based in the United Kingdom.

We are looking for a trustworthy representative on behalf of Havoc Consultancy Group that will aid as a link between our company (Havoc Consultancy Group) and our customers in Europe for getting and remitting payments.

I would like to know if you are interested, respond only if you will like to work from home (part-time) and get paid without leaving or affecting your present job.

(PAY IS GOOD) if you are interested, forward the following information to Mr. Timothy Crawford the Recruiting offer of Havoc Consultancy Group to the email address: c_timothy@live.com

FULL NAME:
PHONE NUMBER (S):
GENDER:
D.O.B (applicants should be 18 and above):
PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION HELD:

We would be expecting your email ASAP if you are interested to know more about your prospective job with Havoc Consultancy Group.

Contract of Employment will be forward as soon as you are appointed as our representative.

NOTE: Forward your replies to Mr. Timothy Crawford.

Regards.

Timothy Crawford
International Recruitment Department
Havoc Consultancy Group