South African Gold Corporation.

Mark Sitelo as566agl@yahoo.com.hk
Mer 10 Set 2008 04:55:24 CEST

Good Day,

I wish to introduce myself to you.I am Mark Sitelo.A director in the South African Gold Corporation.A huge amount of money was transfered by the late director of JCI LIMITED Mr.Brett Kebble and his Australian  bussiness
partner Mr.John Stratton. into a domiciliary account owned by  the mining cooperation .Please read the website below.

http://business.theage.com.au/business/gold-and-guns-how-a-south-african-murder-led-to-perth-20080601-2khs.html

After careful investigations as regards the funds I  discovered that the late Brett Kebble and Mr.John Stratton can not lay claim to  the funds. My position as a top South African goverment official does not allow me to
lay claim to the funds.Consequently I need your cooperation so that the title of the funds can be changed to your favour and subsequent transfer to your nominated account which you shall provide in the due  course of
our transaction.I would want to invest in properties and other profitable bussiness in your country and beyond.

15% of the total sum shall be your share for your cooperation and asisstance in this bussiness transaction.Take note that on  the succeessful
transfer of the funds, I shall come and meet with you for a face to face meeting  so that we plan on investments in your country Endeavour to email and  call me on  your  receipt of this mail for further clarifications.

I urgently await  your call.

Hope to meet you soon,

God bless,

Mark Sitelo.