YOUR PENDING PARCEL!

FedEx COURIER SERVICE info@fedex.ng.com
Lun 22 Set 2008 18:35:12 CEST

FedEx COURIER SERVICE
No 23 Akpakpava Road,
Edo State. Nigeria.
Fax: 2347798989
Email: fedex.dispatchteam@live.com
P.O.Box: 1774, Nigeria. West Africa.

Dear Esteemed Customer:

Greetings from the management of FEDEX COURIER SERVICE. It pleases us to inform you that we are in possession of our parcel containing $75,000 USD (seventy Five Thousand United State Dollars) bank draft bearing your name and a confidential letter.

Your Parcel Identity Number: FD/10/40.

The mistake made on the parcel form was that the delivery address was not stated. Your email was extracted from the confidential letter. To verify your personal information and get your full contact address for delivery, you are required to fill the following information below and forward to our dispatch officers via the below contact details as soon as possible to verify and process the delivery of your parcel:

FULL NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
COUNTRY:
ZIP CODE:
GENDER
AGE:
MARITAL STATUS:
PHONE NUMBER:

DISPATCH OFFICERS:
Names: Mr. Jerry Gibson
       Miss. Rose Anderson
Office Line: +234-807-398-6360
Email: fedex.dispatchteam@live.com

NOTE: The sender of this parcel paid the delivery charges but the VAT and insurance fee of $315 USD for security purpose will be paid by you. Do call your dispatch officer for delivery and also endeavor to quote your parcel identity number for confirmation.

Thanks for your kind cooperation and expecting your urgent response to this effect. Note this email is not monitored. Get back to us with the contact details provided above.

Yours in Service,
Mrs. Vivian George
Admin Secretary.