Additional Zinc reserve for your body sold here.

Zane Lam spectaculart009@goldvanaria.com
Ven 24 Apr 2009 10:51:17 CEST

hard to find only a little ive met some truly kindred spirits in my life so far especially my two nicoles (well coco i not so much met as i was born to the same parents) i love them girls and their cute purses

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

valentines day preparations

confession  i miss saved by the bell

cate did you love disney games on the computer when you were five

and then i found myself a mother funny i thought id teach awhile longer and have grant all to myself and save some money

it made me happy

Off to the kindergarten valentine party

one thing i enjoy about facebook is the old pictures that friends and fam upload to walk down memory lane together with you

we lived on a corner in a typical oc tract neighborhood

cate and i went through some of the free options around the web for valentines to download and print

again happy things

cate what did you play on the computer then

she follows me around all day just in case she might be needed for something anything cute little penny is just a wee dog but she feels strongly that part of her duty is to scare the crap out of anyone who gets near our house just so they know no one is going to mess with her family not on her watch she is undeterred by bigger animals and scary men- they all get yelled at to stay away

i had a really tumultuous teenager-hood i was a happy and smart little kid it was surprising when so much angst welled up inside me

guess what i finally put in the shop