Manufacture Solar Mobilephone Charger, interested£¿

EXP TECHNOLOGY sale@expsolars.net
Lun 21 Dic 2009 18:59:27 CET

Dear Purchasing Manager/Product Manager

Greeting!

I am Shine, Sales of EXP TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD, From Shenzhen, China.

EXP Solars,  an Solar products manufacturer and supplier , is proud to  introduce our Solar Products to you.

Our Solar Products include:

1. Solar Mobilephone Charger 2. Solar Torch 3. Solar Led Camping Lantern
4. Solar Led Post Lamp        5. Solar Led Lawn Lamp        6. Solar Led Wall Lamp

The attached is a example of our products, which offers  Solar Led Charger &Torch specifications, pictures and prices.

If you are interested in more information, please visit our web: www.expsolars.net
If you are not interested in Solar Products, please save the PDF for future reference (just in case you have a need someday)  and send me a return email so I can remove your contact information from my potential customer list.
Thanks!

Best Regards,

Shine
Sales
EXP TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Address: 3F ,Shangshui Industrial Park,Buji,Longgang, Shen zhen , Guangdong,China
Tel: 0086-755-84414492  Fax: 0086-755-84414493
Email: sale@expsolars.cnet     MSN: shineexpsolars@hotmail.com    Web: www.expsolars.net