ucf 3.0023: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ucf

Manoj Srivastava srivasta@debian.org
Mar 13 Ott 2009 15:17:27 CEST

Hi,

The last call I sent about ucf translations had a spelling error, and thus
a duplicate message which differed only in the spelling. I have corrected
that, please use this message as the basis of the translation.  Sorry for
any inconvenience.

ucf. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against ucf.

Thanks in advance,