Very Important

Barrister James Lobb james.lobb@rediffmail.com
Ven 4 Set 2009 01:34:30 CEST

Rikoma Chambers
2 John Street, London, WC1N 2ES
DX 29 Chancery Lane,United Kingdom
Tel: +4470359 51584
Fax: +4470059 31159
E-mail: james.lobb@sify.com

Hello,

 I work with Rikoma Chambers - London in the United Kingdom. I got
your contact through Public Sector Information. There is a possibility
that you may be related to my late client, a national from your country
whom i owe a legal obligation.

If you are not, I may still be able to work out modalities for
transferring his estates still under my custody and funds still
deposited in a financial institution in your name as beneficiary so all
heredity may be in your favor. If you can stand as beneficiary, I will
pronounce you as the legal beneficiary and process change of ownership
status to enable the funds and estates be transferred to your name; In
this case, I will have to come into a direct arrangement and split the
funds when released to you on a fifty-fifty basis.

The detailed total amount in deposit and estates cannot be stated in
this mail until you will provide a more direct means of communicating by
either fax or phone so we can be sure to go into the claims arrangement.
I want to insist that I transact with you directly, so do provide your
number and I shall call you immediately I receive your response and
provide you with the details. I expect you to indicate your interest in
going further.

I look forward to your quick reply.
Sincerely,
James Lobb