Please complete fortunes-debian-hints translation for ''it"

Kartik Mistry kartik@debian.org
Mar 16 Feb 2010 13:43:41 CET

Hi all,

You are listed as 'Last-Translator' and/or 'Reviewer' at
fortunes-debian-hints package's translation. And, I've updated package
for some more hints. So, please complete attached translation of
'fortunes-debian-hints' and send it to me or file a wishlist bug
against package.

I'm going to upload package around 26th February, 2010.

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_