Cooperation Please

David Yang dyang60@web2mail.com
Mer 6 Gen 2010 21:16:28 CET

From: Mr. David Yang
Date: 7th January 2010.

Hi, my name is David Yang, of Development Bank of Singapore (DBS). A foreigner with thesame last name as yours, died here in Singapore, twelve years ago leaving behind an estate/capital (US$12.8M) here in DBS.

The Investor died intestate, no body came forward all these years. I, working with you can secure the funds in the account for us instead of allowing the Government of Singapore secure it as unclaimed, 20% of the total funds for your part in this transaction.

Reply with FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER AND CONTACT ADDRESS if you can cooperate.

Thanks,
David Yang.