Hand-painted copies of famous painting

Hedy paintings@txzz.net
Ven 8 Gen 2010 09:25:42 CET

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind attention to this e-mail.

We are oil painting factory located in Xiamen, China, which is not far from Hong Kong.
Are you interested in hand-painted copies of famous painting?

Our factory have produced many hand-painted copies for our local museum, it witnesses our copies's quality.

Our prices are low.

1. Your favourite famous paintings may be just in our catalog, so please visit this catalog first http://picasaweb.google.com/reproductivepaintings

If you find it, please tell us the item number and size you need, we will calculate the price + express fee for them.

2. If the painting you need is not in it, plesae e-mail us an image/photo/picture for it and tell the size you need.

It will be better for our artist if the image/photo/picture is clear enough.

Our exquisite copies will give you the essence of the work in a way no poster or print can ever match.

Product Lead Time: 10 days for 1 piece. 15 days for 5 pieces.

Shipping Time: 4~5 days by AIR from China to your door.

The canvas will be rolled up into a tube, you do not need to deal with the customs, the express company will do this for you.

Best regards,

Hedy

Painting factory in China