Smuxi (po-Frontend-GNOME): Please update the PO translation for the package Smuxi (po-Frontend-GNOME)

Mirco Bauer meebey@meebey.net
Gio 15 Lug 2010 02:04:02 CEST

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
Smuxi (po-Frontend-GNOME). The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against Smuxi (po-Frontend-GNOME).

Mon, 19 Jul 2010 02:03:54 +0200.

Thanks in advance,

Mirco Bauer