Hand-painted copies of famous paintings

Hedy oilpaint@mail.suiyuan68.cn
Lun 8 Mar 2010 08:28:11 CET

Dear Sir,

We are oil painting supplier from China.

1. We mainly wholesale oil paintings, also retail. No minimum order quantity.

Are you interested in copies of famous paintings?

The copy is 100% hand-painted oil painting on canvas.

2. In China, Ancient Art works with several museums, you will be very pleased with the quality. Our quality is very competitive.

3. Our price is very low.

4. If you are interested, please visit our catalog for famous paintings:

http://picasaweb.google.com/reproductivepaintings

And tell us the item number and the size you like, we will calculate the price & express fee for you.

5. We can paint from your images.

6. The paintings will be rolled up into a tube and sent from China to your door directly.

You do not need to deal with your customs, the express company will do it for you.

Best regards,

Hedy

Painting factory in China