po4a 0.41-1: Please update documentation translation for the package po4a

David Pr??vot david@tilapin.org
Gio 4 Nov 2010 23:27:02 CET

Hi,

po4a's documentation. The English template has been changed, and now
some messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
against po4a.

Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:18:59 -0400 (if you are willing to take care of
this translation with a later deadline, please let us know).

Thanks in advance,