Smuxi (po-Engine): Please update the PO translation for the package Smuxi (po-Engine)

Mirco Bauer meebey@meebey.net
Mar 7 Set 2010 22:49:32 CEST

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
Smuxi (po-Engine). The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against Smuxi (po-Engine).

Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:48:54 +0200.

Thanks in advance,

Mirco Bauer