vidalia 0.2.10-1: Please update the PO translation for the package vidalia

Ulises Vitulli dererk@debian.org
Ven 24 Set 2010 15:48:44 CEST

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
vidalia. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing (most of them).
I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it, there are
no more than 15 lines and I'm resting on this for reaching a good shape
on the Squeeze release.

Please send the updated file to *me* only.

Sat, 30 Sep 2010 8:00:00 UTC, but if it's possible for you to send them
in advance, I'll be very grateful!

Thanks in advance,