vidalia 0.2.10-2: Please update the PO translation for the package vidalia

Ulises Vitulli dererk@debian.org
Lun 27 Set 2010 03:57:07 CEST

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
vidalia.
Following l10n-english advice, I've had the template reviewed and
its much shorter and more clear now.

So If you've already received an email from me about it and you didn't
send me any translation yet, please discard it and count this as final,
and if you did, please consider translate this as well, as mayor
rewrite was done.

Please send the updated file to *me* only.

I've extended the first original deadline to +11days from today, so
the new deadline for receiving the updated translation is
Wed, 07 Oct 2010 00:00:00 UTC, but if it's possible for you to send
them in advance, I'll be very grateful, once again.

Thanks in advance and please accept my appologies for the mess around
this call.

Greetings,

Dererk