nss-pam-ldapd 0.8.4: Please update debconf PO translation for the package nss-pam-ldapd

Arthur de Jong adejong@debian.org
Sab 13 Ago 2011 23:29:13 CEST

Hi,

nss-pam-ldapd. The English template has been changed, and now some
messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing. I would
be grateful if you could take the time and update it. Please send the
updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against
nss-pam-ldapd.

The deadline for receiving the updated translation is Tue, 24 Aug 2011.

Thanks in advance,

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --