emdebian-crush 2.2.11: Please update the PO translation for the package emdebian-crush

Neil Williams codehelp@debian.org
Mer 9 Feb 2011 23:57:48 CET

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
emdebian-crush. The English template has been changed, and now some
messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
against emdebian-crush.

Sat, 19 Feb 2011 22:49:16 +0000.

Thanks in advance,

--