Please update the PO translation of the ISO-3166 country list

Christian Perrier bubulle@debian.org
Ven 17 Giu 2011 19:31:03 CEST

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
iso_3166.

This translation domain is part of "ico-codes", which is maintained
mostly in the Debian Project.

Some translation are managed by the Debian i18n translators (most of
them, indeed), some  others inside the Translation Project.

After a few changes in the ISO-3166 standard, some messages

Please send the updated file:
- if you're familiar with Debian, through Debian BTS
- if you're familiar with the TP, through it
- as last option, to pkg-isocodes-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

If nothing works for you, please use my private mail address
(bubulle@debian.org) as last option.

There is no strict deadline for this update as iso-codes is released
every month.

Thanks in advance,