debian-installer: Please update sublevel 6

Christian Perrier bubulle@debian.org
Sab 28 Apr 2012 07:00:32 CEST

Hi,

Two strings have been added to Debian Installer recently. As per a new
policy, these strings ar emoved to "sublevel 6" temporarily and not
counted in overall statistics, which means your language still appears
as 100% translated, while this file is incomplete.

I recently decided to handle these updates in a separate process for
organizational reasons. This is why you're notified spearately by this
mail.

Please update your translation and commit it back to D-I SVN. In case
you can't, you can send me the update so that I update the repository
myself.

There is no strict deadline, but doing this update as soon as possible
would be a good idea: this is not that a big update..:-)