We need laptops and computers urgently, help with ERA's donation efforts.

ERA Donations lance@era.ca
Sab 11 Ago 2012 15:59:33 CEST

Hello,

Hope you’re having a great day!

I am looking to connect with you and find out if you have any computer & electronic equipment available for donation or recycling.

We are able to offer complete services for the removal, secure data wiping and destruction, charitable donations and tax receipts.

Our donated item are tested for quality and determined whether to  be reused, donated to a local charity or handled for environmentally responsible recycling; We are actively working on setting up donations for dozens of charities and organizations across Canada, and your support will help significantly. We have over 1000 charities that currently need our assistance. The list is on our website under charities.

We collect absolutely everything computer and electronic related, including all networking equipment. We adhere to stringent data protection and privacy standards.

If you are not the correct person for this, kindly provide the name of the person in charge of IT, and I will be happy to send them all the appropriate information.

This initiative is not only helping local charities, but also providing your staff an environmentally friendly & secure way to recycle their electronics, computers, and phones.

To explain the program in more detail, please contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,

The Team @ ERA
Account Manager (Lance)
Communication and Events
Electronic Recycling Association
* lance@era.ca
þ    www.era.ca
(     1.403.262.4488 x 23 | 1.604.215.4483 x 23  | 1.780.455.2088 x 23

Like us on Facebook!  www.facebook.com/ElectronicRecyclingAssociation

To be removed from our list reply back with "Remove" is subject.