New Private Message from LAGbook

nabila mustafabin dont-reply@grou.ps
Gio 27 Dic 2012 18:48:25 CET

nabila mustafabin (from LAGbook) sent you a private message:

Hello
greeting to you
My name is Miss  nabila I Saw Your contact information address at the site
today and after going through it i Become interested in you, so if you do
not mind, I will like you to contact me back with my private email
(nabilaamustafabin@hotmail.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you
to know who i am, although the flesh online searching for a true and honest
man I believe we can move from here! Remember, color, language or distance
does not Matter but Love matters a lot in life.
Best of my Regards
From nabila
a lot of love and kissssssssss

To reply this message, you may want to join LAGbook. If this was
unsolicited and you get too many of these emails, please report this
activity by forwarding to reportabuse@grou.ps