Senza oggetto

laeek laeekahmad4@gmail.com
Ven 20 Gen 2012 10:11:55 CET

Are you looking at PSD to XHTML/CSS, PSD to WP and PSD to Joomla at Affordable Prices?

I am leek, Convert designs to high quality, cross-browser compatible valid XHTML/ CSS markup -Develop and define style guides based on a given design composite -Ensure code is optimized, tested and well-documented

PSD to XHTML/CSS is done for:

1. Hand coded XHTML Markup
2. Light-weight tableless CSS layout.
3. Easy to integrate with any CMS
4. Clean W3C Valid XHTML / CSS
5. Cross browser complaint

Why choose us?

The answer is simple! We acquire coding through natural process of PSD to XHTML/CSS manually coding.

Package:
Our packages are very simple and affordable. We do provide attractive offers on bulk orders.

Contact us today to know more about our PSD to XHTML and PSD to WP services with more detail.

We are based in (New Delhi) India

If you are Interested, then Let us know we would Happy to send you Price etc.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards
laeek