debian-installer: URGENT update for apt-setup strings

Christian Perrier bubulle@debian.org
Sab 16 Giu 2012 06:50:00 CEST

Hi,

In preparation for the release, a last minute change was made to
strings belonging to the apt-setup repository.

This D-I component prompts users about activation of extra package
repositories. In the past, this was "volatile" and "security". Now,
"volatile" disappeared and is replace by "stable-updates".

So, the wording of a few tempaltes had to be changed. We did it as
conservatively as possible but that still needs translation updates.

Please commit the file to D-I SVN. For those of you who can't, please
send it back to me.

*Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:46:18 +0200.*. This is SOON.

Thanks in advance and sorry for this last minute urgent change.