Shirt Boards - Progress Report

Action Engineering, Inc squeegee@america.net
Gio 10 Maggio 2012 05:55:07 CEST

Shirt Boards - Progress Report A Newsletter
April - 2012
800/228-4668
770/934-1584
sales@actionengineering.com

Fantastic Discounts on our best products!
  Get 11% OFF - our Most Popular Jacket Hold Down
Honeycomb Aluminum and Soft Top Rubber Pallet
When printing on two layers of material - using spray tack will not secure the top layer properly. This hold down system secures the2-ply material in place for multi-color printing. 16 x 16 print area. This is a new design with rubber wipe to grip and stretch your jacket material.
>> Read More
  Get 11% OFF - our Most Popular Sizes of All-Over Pallets 17" & 19" Body
AOP-Details and Useful T-Shirt Dimensions
Our very best - AOP Supreme - All Over Printing Pallet lets you print the entire face of your shirt with the most control. Let your imagination take creative control of your design.
>> Read More
  Get 50% OFF - your first Winged Flood Bar
Recently Improved - Easier to Clean!
These special flood bars save so much time they will pay for themselves in just days of production. Eliminate the need for the a spatula and keep your press running to it's maximum capacity.
>> Read More

Dryer Belts

Please Allow us to Quote your Next Dryer Belt
See Our many New PRODUCTS - The Trident - Combination Pallet Below

If your wish to be removed from this list - please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.