Latest Edition - Government

Gio 31 Maggio 2012 08:27:08 CEST

Dear Subscriber,

Welcome to the online edition of

PAN EUROPEAN NETWORKS:
GOVERNMENT - ISSUE 2

To access your online publication, please click on the link below and enter your unique log-in details:

email: tp@lists.linux.it
password: 2li99q

http://paneuropeannetworks.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=9c9cdf5df769c11ea7ff93406&id=9a57804933&e=69b7800b19

Pan European Networks: Government – Issue 2

We provide the latest political developments, policy updates and decisions that will impact at the operational level of local, regional, national and European government. We feature articles across all sectors from health, education, transport, defence and many others to bring you up to date with the way Europe is working today.

Key contributors include:

Martin Schulz, the President on why a robust European Parliament is essential to the future of the European project;

Janusz Lewandowski, the Finance Commissioner on why a healthy EU budget can play a vital role in ensuring a healthy European future;

Antonio Tajani, the EU Vice-President on the increasingly important role of industry as a key driver of eurozone recovery.

Pan European Networks Ltd
tel: +44 (0)844 247 0075
web: http://paneuropeannetworks.us4.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=9c9cdf5df769c11ea7ff93406&id=d67bad0045&e=69b7800b19