Your Funds Ready

lt Gen J Smith Gjsmiyfence@hurfm.net
Gio 6 Set 2012 14:32:22 CEST

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

I will want you to know that your consignment is set for delivery to you  in your country but if any change of your home address  kindly let us know, please provide to me any means of Identification of your self for security reasons because we need to have that to the UNITED NATION DELIVERY AGENT THAT WILL DELIVER to you.
The Problem we are having now is to get the yellow tag and the customs clearance here so that when the consignment arrived your location there will be no problem, i am waiting to hear from you because  I have given to you the secret code  which is CCAD let it be highly confidential at all time.

LT. GEN. JOSEPH HENRY SMITH.
MINISTER OF DEFENSE REPUBLIC OF GHANA.
PRIVATE+ 233 247 467 811