India Retail & ShopFitting Show, 25-26-27 July 2013, New Delhi

sales@manchcommunications.com sales@manchcommunications.com
Lun 7 Gen 2013 08:35:36 CET

 <http://www.indiaretailshopfitting.com>

India Retail & ShopFitting Show 2013
25 - 26 - 27 July 2013, Hall 14, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Experience the latest in retail technology, fixtures, equipments, shop
fit & design, digital signage, security technology, retail business
services and sustainability at India Retail & ShopFitting Show 2013..
By participating @ IRSS 2013, you will get:

*	Unlimited business opportunities

*	Excellent networking platform

*	Chance to be part of India's premier exhibition on the retail
industry

*	Showcase your range of fixtures, equipments, technology, ideas,
concepts and applications for retail store

*	Customers visiting from all over India

<http://www.indiawarehousingshow.com/Mailers/IRSFS_2ndJan/PicsBanner.jpg

Exhibitor Profile
Shopfitting, store equipment & fixtures	 Architecture and Store Design
Lighting
Refrigeration cabinets, frozen food display cabinets

Visual marketing, Sales promotion, POS marketing
Security technology
Building services engineering

Information Technology (IT)

Who will visit?

 	 To book your stall, contact:
Akash Goyal
+91-9582323533
akash@manchcommunications.com
Organised by
 <http://www.manchcommunications.com>
 <http://www.indiawarehousingshow.com/Mailers/IRSFS_2ndJan/Spacer.gif>
Unsubscribe? If you do not wish to receive any further information via
email about the upcoming India Retail & ShopFitting Show, you can
unsubscribe from the list by mailing us at
unsubscribe@manchcommunications.com with "IRSS 2013 - Unsubscribe" in
the subject.
Change your details? If we have your details incorrect or have sent this
email to the wrong person in your organisation then we apologise.
However, please help us to keep our records up-to-date by sending us
your updated info at marketing@manchcommunications.com
 <http://www.indiawarehousingshow.com/Mailers/IRSFS_2ndJan/Spacer.gif>