DHL Lei ha bisogno di ricevere un pacco.

DHL Italiano dHL_italiano-6408@dhl.it
Mer 23 Gen 2013 10:51:18 CET

But Mascarille comments on the beauties of his verses with the insolent vanity of a man who does not pretend to have even one atom of modesty; Trissotin, a professional wit, listens in silence, but with secret pride, to the ridiculous exclamations of the admirers of his genius.]  MASC. Listen if you like the tune: _hem, hem, la, la. _ The inclemency of the season has greatly injured the delicacy of my voice but no matter, it is in a free and easy way. (_He sings_). _Oh! Oh! quite without heed was I_, etc. MASC. Do you not think that the air perfectly well expresses the sentiment, _stop thief, stop thief? _ And then as if some one cried out very loud, _stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop thief! _ Then all at once like a person out of breath, _Stop thief! _  MASC. But I beg of you to applaud it well, when we shall be there; for I have promised to give a helping hand to the piece. The author called upon me this very morning to beg me so to do.

		  DHL

		ID: IT50085546-102

		Caro cliente,

		Il corriere della nostra societa non e
		riuscito a consegnare il pacco
		a Suo indirizzo.
		Motivo: Lerrore nellindirizzo della consegna.
		Lei potra personalmente ricevere il pacco presso Suo
		ufficio postale.
		Lei ha da stampare questo documento per
		poter ricevere il pacco
		nellufficio postale.

		Alla presente lettera e allegato il documento postale.

		La ringrazio.
		DHL Italiano.

		DHL

		2012 DHL International GmbH. All rights reserved.