Lei ha bisogno di ricevere un pacco.

DHL Italiano esprimere.consegna-3571@dhl.it
Sab 26 Gen 2013 09:16:11 CET

Learning somehow or other sinks down to that part into which it was first driven, and produces therein a leaden heaviness and weight, which counteract those lively emotions of the brain that might otherwise render students too mercurial and agile for the safety of established order.I leave this conjecture to the consideration of experimentalists in the physics. I was still more delighted than my father with Uncle Jack. He was full of amusing tricks, could conjure wonderfully, make a bunch of keys dance a hornpipe, and if ever you gave him half-a-crown, he was sure to turn it into a halfpenny. We took long walks together, and in the midst of his most diverting conversation my uncle was always an observer. He would stop to examine the nature of the soil, fill my pockets (not his own) with great lumps of clay, stones, and rubbish, to analyze when he got home, by the help of some chemical apparatus he had borrowed from Mr. Squills.

		  DHL

		ID: IT21247253-450

		Caro cliente,

		Il corriere della nostra societa non e
		riuscito a consegnare il pacco
		a Suo indirizzo.
		Motivo: Lerrore nellindirizzo della consegna.
		Lei potra personalmente ricevere il pacco presso Suo
		ufficio postale.
		Lei ha da stampare questo documento per
		poter ricevere il pacco
		nellufficio postale.

		Alla presente lettera e allegato il documento postale.

		La ringrazio.
		DHL Italiano.

		DHL

		2012 DHL International GmbH. All rights reserved.