bathroom wares and shower trays supplier

showertray showertray@gmail.com
Gio 11 Lug 2013 07:07:20 CEST

Dear Manager,
Good day to you.

I am Tim from Ouya Ceramics Company Limited, we are a leading professional bathroom wares manufacturer, we specialize in and produce sanitary wares, such as:

Ceramic shower trays,
Squatting pans,
Toilet closestools,
Urinals,
Mop sinks,
Washing tanks
Wash basins

With good quality and pretty competitive price in China, importantly, all of our products are in compliance with the standard of CE and SONCAP certifications. Our products are free of cracks, acid resistant, practical and wearable and meet GB and T6952-1999 standards.

Please find our ceramic shower trays for your best choice, hope you are satisfied with them.
For any queries or requests you may have, and please let me know at any time.
Sincerely looking forward to your reply!

Thanks and best regards

Tim, Marketing Manager
Ouya Ceramics Company Limited
Tel: 0086-716-8457385, 8243660