Led lamps

Rebecca Shen rebecca@szdcled.com
Gio 30 Maggio 2013 12:26:15 CEST

Hi, Sir,

Good afternoon. This is Rebecca Shen from Shenzhen Dechang, excellent led lamps manufacturer.

Based on our strong belief that we want to be the best supplier of Led light in the world, we supply good quality led light and perfect after service which we can proudly guarantee 3 years for our led light, if you want more information about my company, please visit our website www.szdcled.com

Attached please find our favorable prices of floodlights for you. And i will be very glad to send you the prices of our other lights.

Sample order is welcome.

Looking  forward to hear from you.

Best wishes

Ms. Rebecca Shen

Shenzhen Dechang Optoelectronics Co., Ltd

Tel: +86 755 2334 5881

Fax:+86 755 2334 5865

HP:+86 136 7005 6490

Email: rebecca@szdcled.com

MSN: rebeccashen@live.cn

Skype: rebecca-s.

www.szdcled.com

Add: 5 Floor, KeLiBang Technology Park, Fuqian Road, Guanlan, Baoan, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China